Here’s what we now know for sure:
- Trickle down economics is a sham.
- The world was actually a better place with Saddam in power
- The American Enterprise Institute’s successful Romneycare plan in Massachusetts was in fact scalable into a successful nationwide Obamacare plan.
- Financial recessions ARE different from demand recessions.
- Outlawing something doesn’t make it go away. It turns the market over to organized crime, and the settling of disputes occurs with violence rather than in courts.
- There is nothing structural for the foreseeable future that will slow the increasing wealth capture by a shrinking group of plutocrats.